Rainbow Mountain Cusco – Vinicunca
Rainbow Mountain Cusco or Mountain 7 Colors Vinicunca, is located at 5100 m.a.s.l. in the district of Pitumarca, within the Cordillera del Vilcanota. This beautiful landscape is known since 2016, considered one of the best 100 places to visit before you die, recommended by travel experts from the website Business Insider and the NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC.
- Pick up from your hotel at 4 am in our private van and transfer to the Rainbow Mountain Cusco trailhead.
- Our chef will prepare breakfast for you 5 minutes from the trailhead.
- The climb takes approximately 1.5 hours on a trail that ascends through a desert valley, with full view of the glaciers.
- After the summit, there is an optional extra 45 minute hike to see the Red Valley.
- The hike back down takes about 1 hour.
- Enjoy the amazing views of the glaciers, valleys and the natural color of the 7-color Mountain.
- Highest elevation: 5100mt/16732 ft.
- Upon returning to the vehicle, the chef will have hot lunch prepared for you.
- After lunch, we take our van back to Cusco.
- Arrival at your hotel in Cusco around 5 pm.